Friday, 17 July 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I've been looking forward to this film for so so long. It's my favourite out of all of the books so my expectations were quite high. I wasn't disappointed really, there were things they could have omitted in favour of other things but if I had my own way the film would have been other two hours long!

Spoilers!

+The scene in the cave. I huddled in my seat when the Inferi grabbed Harry and then Dumbledore saved the day.
+Fawkes!
+Aragog!
+Every scene with Ron in it. He's lovely, bless him and the funniest thing in the film
+Fred and George <3
+Luna and her lion hat. Genius.
+The bit where Katie is given the cursed necklace, really quite creepy
+I liked Draco a lot in this one, seeing his attempts to fix the cabinet was something that wasn't really touched upon in the book and it was good that they went into more detail this time.

Not sure about Dumbledore dying (yes I did cry) but I liked the book version better and wanted a battle!

-Not enough Lupin
-No Bill. WHEN WE WILL SEE BILL?!
-The burrow burning bit. Why? I'm not sure what the point of it was.
-Not enough Quidditch. I love Quidditch
-Implications that Harry and Ginny have sex. Sex has no place in Harry Potter
-Now I have to wait over a year for the next film

I will see it again though!

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Bill! I was so in love with Ron in this one that I forgot about Bill!!!!

    "Ello darlin', fancy a drink?" - geniussssss!

    ReplyDelete