Saturday, 25 July 2009

Just watched 'Milk.' We had a free film at blockbuster so we rented it, having missed it in the cinema. Absolutely superb, anyone who hasn't seen it, I can't recommend it highly enough. I did cry at the end but I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't. Dave is now watching a documentary about Fred and Rose West. Lovely.
I've just drunk wine for the first time in about 2 months and now I have a really bad stomach ache. Although that may also be due to the GBK I had earlier. It was nice though. A celebration for hitting the stone mark I think.
Oh how I can't wait until holiday.

2 comments:

  1. how strange,i saw a fred and rose west documentary the other week,and apparently good old slapperface jordan is obsessed with fred west (wtf?!),or so it says in todays sun newspaper.random stuff!x

    ReplyDelete