Friday, 10 July 2009

New Blog

So here I am with yet another blog (online journal?) I do have another but it's a locked one over on livejournal. Not that I post much on there these days anyway. It isn't that I don't have anything to write about, it's just that I don't think people are all that interested. Nevermind.
I guess that for those that don't know me, an introduction is probably in order. I'm Rae (or Rachael), 24 (almost 25) and live in Cardiff with my boyfriend Dave and three cats. I work at the ONS, have done so for the last two years. I like to do a lot of things that I don't do as often as I should, most notably spend time with my friends. I am working on it though. I also should really learn to drive, I'm sick of buses. I'm not sure what else to say really. If anyone is reading this and wanted to ask a question I guess that would be okay. I'm not a fan of introduction posts, they make me feel weird.

1 comment: