Sunday, 22 November 2009

I'm kind of looking forward to Christmas a bit more than usual this year. Just me and Dave on Christmas day again, with the odd visit from parents and friends. I do need to start my shopping though, which will have to wait until payday. I do have a list and it shouldn't be too stressful, I just hate going into the shops, as they're so busy and everyone is really aggressive. I am getting some stuff online but it's Dave's birthday next week and only 1 of the 3 things I've ordered has turned up! The one, I'm pretty sure is lost but amazon said they can't look into it any further until the 25th and the other is from America and can take 1-3 weeks so hopefully it'll be here this week. If not, then I'll have to think of something else and he can have them at Christmas. Rise Against tonight though (which was another birthday treat), yay!
December is going to be so busy though, I think I'm doing something every weekend now right up until the week before. Work will be busy too, so I'm sure the time will go quick. Kind of nice to be looking forward to it so much since I hate NYE.

1 comment:

  1. i'm getting super excited too, I've spent this afternoon painting the salt-dough tags I made :) x

    ReplyDelete