Saturday, 4 September 2010

A bit of a catch up

Finally got the last of my wedding outfit sorted today. A close friend of mine is getting married on Wednesday which is exciting in itself, but as she's the first of my friends to get married it's quite a big thing. It's come around so quickly that I haven't had much time to think about it, but now that it's almost here I'm super excited. I'm not really a girly girl so it's been a bit of a ordeal finding things I like but now I'm sorted. Hooray!

I passed my theory test on Wednesday which pleased me no end. I'm hoping to have at least made one attempt at my practical some time in November as I would have been learning to drive for just over a year by then. I'm not too worried if I pass first time or not, I'm not expecting to, but I'd like to be able to drive now. I can't face another freezing, wet winter stood at the bus stop at 6.30 in the morning.

Birthday tomorrow. I shall be 26. Dave won't give me any hints as to what I have but not much longer to wait. I have already had some cupcakes and a nice bottle of wine bought for me :) as well as some other things that are wrapped that I've hidden away so I'm not tempted to open them early!

1 comment:

  1. yay! :) it's nothing exciting, just girly treats :)

    You have no idea how great that first winter driving is :) Especially when you drive past people who used to get on the same bus as you! :) heh heh x

    ReplyDelete