Saturday, 20 November 2010

I apologise for the lack of activity lately (although I'm pretty sure no-one is that bothered really) Haven't had much to say. I think I've been acting a bit weird too. Sometimes I go like that. My head goes places it shouldn't. I guess that sounds kind of pretentious, but it's pretty much the only way to describe it. I feel a bit directionless and 'meh.' I've been kind of ill too, nothing serious just bad colds, but one after the other and it's making me feel a little down. Work has been pretty busy too which is great, as I like to be doing stuff, but it's making me a little tired.



Christmas is coming around very quickly. I made a christmas cake for the first time ever last weekend. It smells so good! I soaked the mixed fruit in brandy for 24 hours before making the cake and as it was cooking it smelt incredible. It weighs a tonne though. I still have to put marzipan and icing on it, but it looks pretty promising so far.
The music channels have started an assult on the christmas songs. As our living room is quite close to the street and people can see in pretty easily (even though they shouldn't be so nosy!) I've had a few people catch me singing along to Band Aid or Wizzard and openly laugh at me. How embarrassing. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment