Sunday, 9 October 2011

30 Day BC: Day 12 – A book you think should be made into a film

I did think that American Gods by Neil Gaiman should be made into a film when I first read it, but they're making it into a tv series which is obviously way better. I have two favourite books that I think they should make into a film.

The Historian- Elizabeth Kostova
The Tiger's Wife - Tea Obrecht

The Tiger's Wife is set in the Balkans and explores with a young doctor, Natalia, trying to uncover the circumstances around her Grandfather's death. There are also two myths within the story itself, which feature her grandfather; his experiences with the Tiger's Wife and The Deathless Man.

It's very strange but an incredibly beautiful story. I'd love to see it made into a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment