Monday, 2 January 2012

50 things

These remind me of the meme things I used to do on livejournal all the time. I'm not sure I miss those days so much.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 9.30. It's my last day off work after having around 10 days off for christmas. Not looking forward to being up at 5.45 tomorrow!


2. How do you like your steak?
Blue or rare. I'm going to try and not eat meat anymore though.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the new one). It was good. I liked the Swedish one too.


4. What is your favourite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory. Bazinga!


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm not sure.


6. What did you have for breakfast?
Chocolate biscuits. Healthy!


7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican. Huevos Rancheros, yummy!


8. What foods do you dislike?
Sprouts! I don't like mushrooms but I did manage to eat a garlic mushroom a few days ago and it didn't make me vom so I'm making progress.


9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I like pub food. Copa in Cardiff is nice, they have halloumi in batter.


10. Favorite dressing?
Sweet chilli or balsamic


11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Renault Clio called Leonard. After Leonard Nimoy because he is green (like vulcan blood) and Leonard from TBBT


12. What are your favorite clothes?
Cosy cardigans


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
San Francisco. Should be going there later this year.


14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full!


15. Where would you want to retire?
The countryside somewhere.


16. Favorite time of day?
Lunchtime!


17. Where were you born?
Newport, South Wales


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't really do sports. I will happily watch Darts though.


19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Everyone. People on my list have already done this


20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
See above.


21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
People who like wasting time on the internet


22. Bird watcher?
Not really.


23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I don't really function properly until about 11am


24. Do you have any pets?
Four cats. Chap, Arnold, Xenu and Schrodinger


25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I smell like figs. New perfume. I like figs.


26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet. I just like animals.


27. What is your best childhood memory?
I'm not sure. I'm sure I have one I just can't think of it. I always enjoyed christmas when I was little though.


29. Are you married?
Nope. I should be later this year.


30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes


31. Been in a car accident?
When I was 4. Only a small one though.


32. Any pet peeves?
A few. Idiot drivers and people who spit being just two.


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Pineapple!


34. Favorite Flower?
Freesias


35. Favorite ice cream?
Pretty much any. I love ice cream


36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I do like the chinese place down the road from us. They do nice tofu in black bean sauce.


37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I passed first time. No-one was more surprised than me. Took me two years to actually take my test, mind.


38. From whom did you get your last email?
Amazon I think.


39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Waterstones. Glorious books!


40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I am not a spontaneous type of person. I wish I was sometimes


41. Like your job?
Pretty much. It's interesting.


42. Broccoli?
Yes please!


43. What was your favorite vacation?
Crete. So pretty and warm. Prague was nice too.


44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Dave on NYE. We went to Pica Pica for tapas.


45. What are you listening to right now?
Nuffink


46. What is your favorite color?
Navy or teal.


47. How many tattoos do you have?
Five. I would like to get more at some point.


48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
All the bored people!


49. Coffee Drinker?
Yes, but I prefer tea.


50. Are you in love?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment